The next monthly meeting is Tuesday April 10th which is the Tuesday following Easter weekend. It is possible that a number of members could be away (including Anita & I). Can we suggest moving the meeting a week earlier or a week later? What do people think? If most want to stay as scheduled then thats fine but just thought we would ask.
A week earlier sounds a good option.
Amanda and I are away the week before the 10th, but happy to go with the majority.
A week earlier sounds fine to me - April 3rd. I will vote for that.
Mo and Jim MacGregor
We are OK with the week before, if that suits the majority.
Steve & Tricia
Hi all: I could make the 18th, but on the 3rd have another Horticultural Society event on...... Curses, shall have to wait until June 12th!!
Should be ok for the week before!