Any chance we can re-visit "Mark all Forums Read"? I find that I am using this forum less since this facility was lost.
It might get released in our next update - but I'm not too hopeful to be honest. It should be reasonably simple, but there is possibly a glitch in the forum's code that will do the opposite. You would think it would be a simple fix, but it surprisingly isn't - however, it might not impact our version of the software - fingers crossed.
Right now you have 4 options;
1) Live with loads of unread posts, and take advantage of it when there are no posts of interest to you
2) There is a dropdown box at the top of the 'not read' page, that allows you to specify a timescale, or since you last logged in
3) Use this short term solution
4) Go in to each forum in turn, and click the 'mark all posts read' button at the bottom. It will take an age, but you will feel an enormous sense of achievement at the end!
5) Read up and learn more about the MX5 than you ever thought possible